Talk

Advanced search

Advice please

(6 Posts)
user68753367 Sun 05-Mar-17 01:13:24

Hiya all just need some advice on this Thankyou....
My sons dad and I are no longer together so over the weekend my child stays at his.
He's phoned me earlier saying our 3 year old had been asleep so he'd woken him to which he was really warm he sat up and looked at the ceiling and was laughing a little and bending his arm backwards?
He also said he eyes rolled upwards now is this a sleep thing or something more serious I'm currently awake can't stop thinking about him and TBH half tempted to walk round and colliect him :/
He said that he's absolutely fine now and was straight away and has had some calpol but my over thinking mind won't stop.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks x

user68753367 Sun 05-Mar-17 01:16:06

Any advice and honesty I'm 4 months pregnant and an over thinker at the best of times

Marianos Sun 05-Mar-17 01:24:33

I'm not medically qualified so if you are worried it may help to ring NHS 1111.

However I think this can happen in young children with high temperature - my DS had a similar kind of thing when he was 2 or 3. He was very hot, "woke up" and started talking in a funny voice. It lasted a minute or so and then he seemed ok.

user68753367 Sun 05-Mar-17 01:32:33

Thankyou so much for your reply,
Yeh he seems to think it's because he'd woken up from a nap and could adjust to where he was or maybe still sleeping ? He said it was scary and horrible to see the rolling eyes and he was really hot so that can cause things can't it
Il be calling them thanks again

user68753367 Sun 05-Mar-17 02:23:58

I won't be sleeping tonight

highinthesky Sun 05-Mar-17 02:34:45

I'm inclined to think DS was still 1/2 asleep, but your ex's lack of experience caution is clearly causing you anxiety, which you really don't need. You know DS better do keep an eye on him from tomorrow. It does mean that you should get your rest whilst you can, i.e. now.

This is difficult because if you do raise it as an issue, your ex will go out of his way to conceal things in future. At least he's being honest with you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now