We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

2nd on the way...

(4 Posts)
Mamamase12 Fri 03-Mar-17 20:10:08

Hi ladies,
I'm after some advice, we have our second bambino on the way. We already have a beautiful 18mth old daughter and we tried for years for our amazing little lady 💜 this pregnancy was a shock, an amazing surprise but it feels so different. I hate to even admit this but I am scared that our first child will miss out on time with us when the little one arrives. We are happy and feel beyond blessed we really do, it's just a niggling feeling of almost guilt!?! Please help I feel so confused 😐 xx

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 03-Mar-17 22:12:59

I think that what you are feeling is perfectly normal and most parents feel it. After a short while you'll probably find a rhthym that suits you and you'll get some time with DD.

One thing that helped me was a stretchy wrap, it freed up my hands so I could play with DC1 and do things like cook.

Mamamase12 Sat 04-Mar-17 16:23:30

Thank you!
It's so reassuring to know I'm not alone in this feeling 😬 I love that idea and will definitely try it.
New to Mumsnet and already loving it. Thank you x

JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 04-Mar-17 18:32:58

Ah you'll be fine! Welcome to MN, glad you're loving it. Have you joined the antenatal group for the month you are due? thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now