Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Prams prams prams HELP

(2 Posts)
redrosered Fri 03-Mar-17 13:50:05

So I'm having my 2nd baby in 10 weeks and I'm still stuck on which pram to get..

My first will be 13 months. So need one with toddler & newborn seat..

May still go for a bugaboo donkey but I'm wondering are there any large stores in london / Kent / Essex where they have options on display.. As I just can't decide looking online..

Please help if you have any suggestions and places to go I can browse to see which one to go for ..

Running out of time !!
Thanks xxxx

skankingpiglet Fri 03-Mar-17 22:37:18

I had a bigger age gap of 2 years, but have a (second hand) Mountain Buggy Duet. The seats lie flat so are suitable from birth, but you can get a carrycot for it and I think they do a parent-facing seat too. It's great off road and I've been very happy with it. You do need a big car boot to fit it in however... John Lewis stock them, so you can do a test drive there smile

I hear good things on online forums about the Donkey, but haven't tried one out IRL. I really like the idea of switching between a single and double, but as a brand they aren't up to muddy walks IME.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now