Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Birth stories

(1 Post)
user1486499646 Wed 01-Mar-17 19:15:36

Ive always wanted to share my birth story and hear others so here it goes.... On the saturday i was getting slight contractions come sunday morning having stronger contractions went food shopping then me and dp walked the dog for an hour. Got home and by 4 o'clock i said i wanted to go the hospital it wasnt a great deal of pain but i could feel it. I new it was time so was abit upset when the midwife told me she would probly send me home she checkes how many cm i was and i was 5cm.... And then flr about two three hours i was on the ball lying on the bed thinking im doing so well haha. The mw then checked me over and decided to break my waters.. Alll hell broke loose i felt it almost immediately the pain was agonising for four hours non stop pain the last hour was pushing constantly screaming and then i had to push out her head i will never forgot it hurt so much had no medication or gas and air it put me off having more children. But it was all worthit i love my little girl more than life its self and id feel that pain over and pver just to see her everyday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now