Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Should one ever take a vibrator in a school project

(10 Posts)
Iggy131313 Sat 25-Feb-17 22:13:58

It's exactly this kind of weird, fucked up thought that I find myself having since having a child...

So this half terms "homework" for my 8 year old is to make and paint a replica of a volcano..of course this means that I have to make and paint a replica of a volcano, and you know what? After international day, the emoji themed disco with full face paints and world book day looming...I have to admit...I couldn't be arsed...

But last years "make a titanic replica" was a great success, I have a reputation to uphold...so we made the volcano, but it wasn't great...it needed something else, something no one else had...

And so I found myself serious.y considering sellotaping a vibrator to the inside to cause a lifelike earthquake...what the fuck?

Soon after the visions of me being called into the headmistress office and confronted with the vibrator and a heard of traumatised kids came flooding though my mind...,I mean, I would disguise it, of course...but after a few times of the kids setting it off, no doubt it would pop out of its disguise and the kids would SCREAM!!!

However, it did strike me that it could be for this very purpose that vibrators have that "intermittent" setting....I mean, it has to be for SOMETHING...right?

Anyway, it seems we will have a mechanism free, non vibrating volcano, but I thought it was worth sharing my thoughts before I go fully insane.

FutureMrsRanj Sat 25-Feb-17 22:16:26

A great idea though

Iggy131313 Sat 25-Feb-17 22:20:25

Hahaha, yes, it's a real shame.

TiggyD Sat 25-Feb-17 22:37:52

Break open a vibrator and rig up the motor with wires to a battery and 2 wire ends to touch together?

TiggyD Sat 25-Feb-17 22:39:11

Or go the full vibrator method and get one with an ejaculation feature for the lava. (Yes you can get them}

Iggy131313 Sat 25-Feb-17 22:43:04

Tiggy, it's good, I see your mind is as twisted as mine, but I cannot deface my only entertainment and 2...ewwwww really? Ejaculation feature? Wow, but yes, wouldn't it be spectacular!

WinkyisbackontheButterBeer Sat 25-Feb-17 22:45:09

I once had a year 3 child bring her mums vibrator into school for show and tell. I deposited in the office and got one of the secretaries to ring and tell her to collect it. Big, dark purple, veiny thing! I could never look her in the eye after.
Same school a child brought in a spray thing that was meant to help gentlemen to last longer confused

Iggy131313 Sat 25-Feb-17 22:47:07

I'm laughing, I'm HOWLING....moreover this spray...I have an image that it's some kind of superglue that once erect freezes said peni in a static position...dreadful caper!

witwootoodleoo Sat 25-Feb-17 22:53:11

Huh. An ejaculating vibrator. Isn't one if the main advantages of a vibrator that you don't have to deal with the mess afterwards?

Iggy131313 Sat 25-Feb-17 22:53:15

Gives a whole new meaning to "spray mount" Hahahaha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now