Talk

Advanced search

Opinions about Roblox please?

(10 Posts)
xxmumxx Sun 19-Feb-17 20:04:46

Just wondering if you let your kids play Roblox and what's your opinion about this game?

uhoh2016 Mon 20-Feb-17 03:18:59

My dc school sent a message home advising not to have this app as it seems some children had received explicit messages from adults and feared the app could be used to groom children

pillowcase6 Mon 20-Feb-17 03:19:58

You can solve the explicit messaging risk quite easily. Just turn off the message function.

feesh Mon 20-Feb-17 03:43:41

I thought this was a baby names thread 😳

Don't worry, l'll close the door on the way out.

uhoh2016 Mon 20-Feb-17 20:28:52

pillow my children don't have the app and I've never seen it myself I'm just passing on the only info I know about it

knaffedoff Mon 20-Feb-17 20:33:10

My kids play, but they don't receive and can't send messages either x

PenelopeParmesan Tue 21-Feb-17 05:51:50

My 8yo plays it, on a desktop where we can see what he's doing. He is quite obsessive sensible regarding the 'rules' and tells me if someone breaks them eg by saying what their real name is

blowmybarnacles Fri 24-Feb-17 17:55:18

My daughter is just getting into this and I've just stopped her accepting a new 'friend' hmm. How do I block messages and friend requests?

Branleuse Fri 24-Feb-17 17:58:05

my son plays it a bit at his dads but ive banned it from this house because he was getting explicit messages and pictures sent to him and people getting him to talk to them on skype. It was pretty dodgy

GwenStaceyRocks Fri 24-Feb-17 18:03:47

DD wanted to play it but when I looked into it, I wasn't happy with the privacy settings so she's not allowed to play it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now