Talk

Advanced search

Advice re scooter for DS (3) birthday

(4 Posts)
boopdoop Tue 14-Feb-17 16:55:15

Hi. I'd appreciate some advice. Looking to get my DS a scooter for his 3rd birthday in a few weeks. There are obviously so many different ones out there. Any recommendations? Positives or negatives things about any that you have? Was looking at the mini micro scooter, but they are £70 and there seems to be loads of cheaper ones around so not sure if they are really worth the extra money. Any thoughts?! Thanks.

Fresh01 Tue 14-Feb-17 20:44:43

We went for the Micro Scooter and would say it was worth the extra money. It has got heaps of use. It was very stable having 2 wheels at the front. My kids have been about 6 before they can manage a scooter with just one wheel, front and back - as you have to hold the scooter up and move it along.

It has also lasted for 2 younger siblings. It is easy for them to get moving and steer.

We didn't have the seat bit or other extras you can now get for them, just the simple small micro scooter.

boopdoop Tue 14-Feb-17 22:54:13

Thanks fresh, really helpful.

Neolara Tue 14-Feb-17 22:56:19

I agree. Get the mini micro. It will last for years, is light enough to sling over a buggy when your dc has had enough of scooting and is very easy to use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now