Talk

Advanced search

Infacol - safe?

(5 Posts)
user1465146157 Fri 10-Feb-17 22:00:31

Hi

I've given my 10 day old dd Infacol as she had really bad colic for 5 nights straight. Tonight she is so much calmer and better and is sleeping now. We are on tenterhooks waiting for her to wake and for it all to start again..

While we should enjoy that colic has gone for the night, I'm now worried we have drugged her? She's sleeping so soundly and looks a little dazed when she's awake?

She's only took it for 2 days and we've followed instructions, it even says it's safe but wanted to get other thoughts

Thanks

Littlelegs19 Fri 10-Feb-17 22:35:47

She's probably sleeping soundly due to not being uncomfortable with the colic. You can't drug her with infacol. I gave it to my son when he was the same age and it really does work.

user1465146157 Sat 11-Feb-17 00:20:14

Relief to hear that thank you x

ODog Mon 13-Feb-17 07:16:06

I read somewhere that it had no active ingredient so I don't think there's anything in it to actually drug her with. Apparently (according to this article I read) it's a bit of a placebo and normally luck if babies are settled after it anyway.

Cutesbabasmummy Tue 14-Feb-17 09:04:42

I got through bottles of the stuff with DS! He's now two and fine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now