Talk

Advanced search

Can you help - this could be any one of us.

(1 Post)
LynneW Tue 07-Feb-17 16:37:39

I'm raising funds for a mum friend who lost her disabled daughter last week (aged 12) - like many people on here I met this friend at our ante natal group (over 20 years ago now). We have kept in touch ever since, partly thanks to the power of Facebook, and have met up periodically even after we moved away from London. After her eldest, my friend went on to have 3 more children. The youngest, Daisy, was born with a very rare genetic condition along with many other complications, and was life limited - the whole family worked tirelessly to enable her to be a little girl and live her life to the full. The father died of cancer in December 2015 and very sadly my goddaughter also gained her angel wings last week. There are many more details on my friend's blog here www.wasthisintheplan.co.uk/

The family's current car is a motability vehicle which will need to be returned soon following Daisy's death. This will leave the family reliant on public transport.

So I've set up this gofundme campaign to raise some money to help the family buy a car. If you are in a position to help, please click on the attached link. Every little bit helps. Thank you
www.gofundme.com/daisys-mum-needs-a-car

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now