Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Stroller?

(8 Posts)
ErinMummy Sun 05-Feb-17 10:33:36

Hi all

Am hoping for some advice from the MN community!

I have a silver cross pioneer pram/push chair but am going on holiday when DD is 5months and when she is 10months. I am thinking of buying a second hand stroller and ideally think I want one that folds easily and small ish, relatively light weight, baby can lie flat in, and if possible car seat can attach to so if she's asleep in car I don't have to disturb her. I have no idea what I'm looking for though, any advice?!

Tx

Heirhelp Sun 05-Feb-17 13:57:11

I have not seen a light weight stroller that you can attach a car seat too.

Silver cross zest is lie flat and has the largest sun canopy out of all the ones I have seen.

Christmasbaby16 Sun 05-Feb-17 15:38:17

We have the same issue, we have the stokke xplory with carry cot, by put I don't want this to get battered by the airline company so are buying the mamas and Papas Armadillo city

Christmasbaby16 Sun 05-Feb-17 15:38:38

Just as our holiday pushchair

vroc81 Sun 05-Feb-17 15:40:20

We got a mothercare Nanu off eBay for holiday, lies flat and was pretty good, can't attach the car seat but she slept well in the buggy once it was moving..

WheresTheEvidence Sun 05-Feb-17 15:42:55

baby jogger citi gt us a great compactable stroller/pram which you can attach a maxi cosi car seat onto yet is small enough to store and light/easy enough to fold 1 handed while holding a baby in 1 hand.

Heirhelp Sun 05-Feb-17 16:07:29

By 5 months my DD was out of the car seat of her first stage car seat.

preciouspig Sun 05-Feb-17 16:20:41

I had a joie one that you could put the car seat onto. I think it was a joie aire. Was perfect for holiday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now