Talk

Advanced search

Bike attachment for prams??

(4 Posts)
jenjen81 Mon 26-Feb-07 16:04:18

Hi all

I saw a lady pushing a pram the other day that had a bike attached for her older son, it looked really good and like he was enjoying himself!!

As no.2 is on the way I thought this would be a good idea instead of having a double pram cos wouldn't use it all the time, but I can't find it online!! Have tried loads of different searches on google and tried the main baby websites that I know of but can't find anything at all.

So I wondered if anyone on here has one and where they got it from??

Thanks for any help x

kateyp Mon 26-Feb-07 16:14:08

Is this it?
http://www.interinnovationsuk.com/swiss-strolli-rider.htm

I have seen them on line somewhere else, not quite like this but will keep looking!

jenjen81 Mon 26-Feb-07 16:39:22

It was like this but a bit different!!

Thanks, If you do find any others keep posting them!!

Thanks again x

fizzylemonade Mon 26-Feb-07 20:57:57

I know it isn't the Strolli one that you have seen but Which? did a report on them and found them to be unstable when going up and down curbs etc.

I used a buggy board when DS1 had learnt to walk but didn't want to go in the pram for a rest, and then used it when DS2 was born and attached it to his pram. A godsend.

You can get the ones for sitting down or standing but you have to have lond arms to reach the pram! How old is your child?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now