Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

dad denying paternity. do they have the same ears?

(58 Posts)
laurajayne2 Mon 30-Jan-17 13:53:31

I have already done a dna. but he has questioned the result in the past. won't see baby. I think it's because he's made digs previously he doesn't look like him (everyone says he looks like me as I'm mixed raced so baby has dark hair and eyes. his dad and his other kids have bright blue eyes). would you say he has his dads ears? thanks

MissMrsMsXX Mon 30-Jan-17 13:54:18

Look similar, get a DNA test. They're not that expensive.

EIsbethTascioni Mon 30-Jan-17 13:56:44

Well their faces are identical so not sure what the problem is?

PurpleTraitor Mon 30-Jan-17 13:58:02

They have the same eyes, and the shape of the mouth is very similar.

EverythingEverywhere1234 Mon 30-Jan-17 13:58:04

Why would comparing some photos be more compelling evidence than a DNA? hmm

HateSummer Mon 30-Jan-17 13:58:26

Elspeth 😂😂😂

laurajayne2 Mon 30-Jan-17 14:00:55

as stated i have already done a dna. he has made a dig before about believe the result

laurajayne2 Mon 30-Jan-17 14:01:58

as I have wrote in the post I have already done one

PurpleDaisies Mon 30-Jan-17 14:03:09

If he won't believa a DNA test from a reputable lab, do you honestly think comparing ears will get you anywhere? confused

Soubriquet Mon 30-Jan-17 14:03:17

Those ears look very fake on the second photo hmm

SooDeNimm Mon 30-Jan-17 14:03:56

How are the opinions of a load of internet randoms going to help here? You already have your answer.

EverythingEverywhere1234 Mon 30-Jan-17 14:04:33

Quite, Purple

JanuaryMoods Mon 30-Jan-17 14:05:06

DNA doesn't lie.

Ohyesiam Mon 30-Jan-17 14:05:36

Does he not understand what DNA is?
If he argues with scientific evidence, it sound s like he really Just doesn't want anything to do with fatherhood.

laurajayne2 Mon 30-Jan-17 14:06:06

that is hilarious. I have blanked their faces as I don't want his dad to know I have posted his picture. a little boy will grow up without a dad just because he looks more like me than him. I was asking a genuine question about my child!

purplefizz26 Mon 30-Jan-17 14:06:16

This is a pointless exercise.

You have done a DNA test right?

It proves the person who you told is father, is infact that father?

If they still don't believe it won't have anything to do with the child, tough. Sort out maintenance payments and then wash your hands of him.

PotteringAlong Mon 30-Jan-17 14:06:18

So does the DNA say he is or he isn't?

Maudlinmaud Mon 30-Jan-17 14:06:27

Is this for real?

PurpleDaisies Mon 30-Jan-17 14:09:00

a little boy will grow up without a dad just because he looks more like me than him.

No-a little boy will grow up without his dad because his proven biological father is an arsehole who won't believe a DNA test.

laurajayne2 Mon 30-Jan-17 14:10:13

hes questioned the dna once at the beginning. since then he says he knows he's his. it's a long story but basically won't have anything to do with him. I don't know whether he's just a lying dead beat. or whether my child actually bares zero resemblance to him. hence why he won't accept him

ageingrunner Mon 30-Jan-17 14:11:12

If he wanted to see the baby, he wouldn't be quibbling about the DNA test. I'm sorry op but you might have to accept that the father just doesn't want to see his son. Some people are just arseholes unfortunately sad

Gobbolinothewitchscat Mon 30-Jan-17 14:11:28

Tell him to stop being so daft. Then never discuss it again

I don't know how old your little one is, but please make sure he's not exposed to this type of chat from his dad.

PurpleDaisies Mon 30-Jan-17 14:11:40

So he knows the boy is his but won't have anything to do with him and you're asking about his ears?

You can't force a relationship. You can petition him for child support.

ImperialBlether Mon 30-Jan-17 14:12:10

Does he pay child support?

He sounds a useless waste of space, tbh. I would think your child will be better off without him in his life if this is how he is.

HecateAntaia Mon 30-Jan-17 14:18:12

You cant make him be in his child's life. "He doesnt look like me" is simply an excuse.

Just go through whatever the csa is called nowadays and pursue child support.

My children dont look anything like me.
You would not be able to pick me out of a line up as their mother.
There's no law that says a child will look like the parent.

He just doesnt want to take responsibility.

And ears are ears. If he doesnt believe actual dna he isnt going to believe ears.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now