Talk

Advanced search

Vitamins

(7 Posts)
notsurehowtodothis Fri 13-Jan-17 17:17:42

Yes, I know my kids should be getting everything they need through a 'varied and well-balanced diet' and believe me, I am trying my best, but f* me at the moment cheese and cornflakes (not together of course, although I'm sure that wouldn't bother them....) seem to be the only thing they put in their mouths right now and it's driving me mad.

Does anyone give their little ones multivitamins/probiotics and if so, which ones would you recommend looking into? Both DC are under 3

xx

Newtssuitcase Fri 13-Jan-17 17:20:29

we used the kids haliborange ones when they were little. Now both take a multivitamin and a cod liver oil every morning.

Newtssuitcase Fri 13-Jan-17 17:21:02

sorry now they are 9 and 11

GreenGoblin0 Fri 13-Jan-17 17:21:55

I've given my DD vitabiotics multi vitimkn liquid for infants (up to 4 years) for a few years and am convinced it helps to keep her healthy although she does have a good diet. it's recommended to give Vit D to children anyway as difficult to get enough through diet esp in winter

m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=%2Fen%2FVitabiotics-Wellbaby-Multi-Vitamin-Liquid-150ml_999102%2F

Heirhelp Sat 14-Jan-17 14:36:35

NHS recommends children under 5 take vitamins.

Fresh01 Sun 15-Jan-17 21:01:25

I have recently discovered to compare the actual ingredients listed in the different children's vitamins. We use to have Haliborange but have changed to Animal Parade from the local Health store. It has a much broader range on ingredients.

Orangedaisy Sun 15-Jan-17 21:05:46

DD has that wellbaby one ^ and is broadly pretty healthy. She's nearly 3.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now