Talk

Advanced search

Need a moan if anyone wants to join in

(5 Posts)
fruityb Thu 12-Jan-17 11:14:29

My son is awesome. Don't get me wrong he's great and on the whole he sleeps very well at night and is quite chilled. Recently however he is just whiny and nothing I do seems to help it. He used to be a good napper in the day but now fights it and ends up over tired and even more grumpy.

He is just whinging so much! He's four and a bit months and I realise he's only little but it's pretty wearing when you try cuddles, playing, rocking, talking, quiet time, nappy check, feeding and all you still get at the end is waaaaaaah!!

Wonder weeks app says he should be on his sunny time lol. I'm just getting worn down by his constant moaning at the moment and how nothing I do seems to work.

fruityb Thu 12-Jan-17 11:19:17

He's currently nearly asleep on me and still moaning with his eyes shut!'

fruityb Thu 12-Jan-17 15:43:05

No one then.

Msqueen33 Thu 12-Jan-17 15:45:15

My dd is nearly four. Doesnt talk, sleep or eat well and I'm finding it really hard. I love her but I don't feel especially bonded with her which makes me feel guilty as it's not her fault she has autism.

fruityb Thu 12-Jan-17 15:50:41

flowers I can't imagine that.

I love my son to pieces but he has a shriek that cuts right through me and has a tantrum every afternoon pretty much when he's due his afternoon feed. But he'll do it the instant he wakes from his nap that he typically has. It's horrific and he's inconsolable until he's fed. just when I think he's getting better it starts again louder. I cannot describe the hideous noise he's developed!! He's such a good kid but I find the afternoons very long sometimes.

When was DD diagnosed?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now