Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Why can't my kids play quietly?!?!

(4 Posts)
Mamabear12 Wed 11-Jan-17 14:10:58

They are so loud when they play together! They are 3 and 4 and constantly shout, laugh loudly, jumping, banging etc. Basically making all sorts of loud noises! In fact I feel like they are being extra noisy on purpose! Sometimes I just want peace and quiet!!!!! Why can't they just play quietly?????? When I was younger I used to just sit in my room playing dolls etc.

Perhaps it's an age thing? Maybe I was too young to remember being so loud!

Does anyone have kids age 3/4 that can play nicely and quietly?

Mol1628 Wed 11-Jan-17 14:14:58

No mine are loud. 4 and 2. The 4 year old in particular. I'm always asking him to talk not shout. And walk instead of running and stomping his feet at 5:30am. Sorry neighbours. I do try.

MissCalamity Wed 11-Jan-17 14:50:13

Not even playing, just sat there on the computer & they are still both shouting at the top of their voices. It's not too bad when they are on their own, but when they are together it's a nightmare!
Thank God we live in a detached house! shock

Wheresthecoff33 Thu 12-Jan-17 10:28:12

4 and 3 year old here too, constant noise, impossible to get 3month old to sleep during the day, even when they "whisper" I'm sure the neighbours can hear lol. think it gets to me so much because I too just played quietly in my room as a child x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now