Talk

Advanced search

Night waking balance.

(4 Posts)
wildlingtribe Mon 09-Jan-17 07:48:38

So I'm feeding our 9 month old. She's feeding s lot in the night again and I'm so tired. Our other three sleep through but sometimes they can have a night terror or get cold or anything like that and I nudge him to see if he can go as I've either just fed the baby or know I'm going to soon but he just rolls over and then I ask again and it just gets me mad and then I snap and end up swearing or saying something. Which I wrong I know, but in the height of sleep deprivation I just get annoyed. Last night I was feeding and then in the toddlers bed for an hour then feeding again. He then went in after us arguing again.

I just feel it shouldn't be this way. Arguing when it just needs to be fair and not a game. Team work so to speak. It's causing us to argue daily and he says "why do you wake up so moody?"..... any wonder?

Then I end up saying stuff I don't mean just because I'm mad and so exhausted which I know is wrong but sarcastic remarks just makes me feel disrespected.

JiltedJohnsJulie Mon 09-Jan-17 19:30:06

He then went in after us arguing again.. What do you mean by that Wilding? Di he get up and follow you to argue?

NickyEds Mon 09-Jan-17 22:12:26

What is his argument for you doing everything and him getting a full nights sleep? How is he justifying it? We were lucky in that when we had dd, ds was sleeping well but any night wakings he did have were Dalton with by dp as I was up feeding the baby.

wildlingtribe Mon 09-Jan-17 22:17:56

Went in to settle our boy.

Sorry I didn't type that clearly.wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now