Talk

Advanced search

Stokke xplory

(6 Posts)
Christmasbaby16 Fri 06-Jan-17 15:18:14

Does anybody have a stokke xplory? If yes, do you know whether any other cosytoes/footmuff is compatible with it? Begrudge paying £100 for the official stokke one for a few months of use?!

Thanks

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 06-Jan-17 16:06:08

No but £100! Wow, that's taking the piss a bit isn't it! shock

Christmasbaby16 Fri 06-Jan-17 16:30:33

Sure is, espeically seeing as though all the additional bits and pieces that aren't included are equally as expensive...! Do love the carry cot section and looking forward to the next seat once baby is a little bigger grin

allthegoodnamesalreadytaken Sun 08-Jan-17 19:13:47

I got a cheap universal cosy toes from amazon for £11 to go with my xplory and it goes fine with it. Not as snug as the stokke would but does the job

Christmasbaby16 Mon 09-Jan-17 08:37:30

Thanks so much for your reply. You don't recal the name of it or have the link by any chance do you? Thanks again flowers

TheWiseOldElf Mon 09-Jan-17 08:48:06

I got the Stokke footmuff with mine (a few years back tho so may have changed) because the central column for the handle would have got in the way for other brands. Stoke footmuff is split leg to go around the central column.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now