Talk

Advanced search

Duvets and pillows

(7 Posts)
UnbelievablyChocolatey Fri 06-Jan-17 09:43:27

I'm just curious as to what age people gave their DC a pillow and/or duvet?

DS is 10 month old and currently sleeps in a grobag, he still wriggles around quite a lot in his sleep so unsure whether a duvet would be worthwhile at this point

annlee3817 Fri 06-Jan-17 09:56:13

I gave my DD a duvet last month at 18 months, she's a fidget bum but is fine with it. I won't be giving her a pillow as I don't feel that she needs one, better for her to lay flat IMO.

Abrahamkin Fri 06-Jan-17 10:18:39

My DS got a duvet this week (23 months). He has been in a grobag up to now. He could have still been in a grobag but we bought a duvet last week and DH wanted to try it out and it worked well. He still doesnøt have a pillow (though since he got the duvet he wants his grobag to cuddle up to hmm

UnbelievablyChocolatey Fri 06-Jan-17 12:43:23

Ah so it's still a bit early to consider a duvet yet then!

Abrahamkin Fri 06-Jan-17 12:56:09

I think it is up to you. I didnøt see the point of getting DS out of his grobag, seeing as he wasn't trying to get out of his cot yet and I assumed without a grobag it would be easier for him so more likely to try it (he's a climber...except in bed). Luckily, so far fingers crossed he has not yet tried to get out of his bed.

Timetogrowup2016 Fri 06-Jan-17 13:20:14

Dd is 10 months and is still in sleep bags or just pj's when it's warmer . No pillow yet

boopdoop Fri 06-Jan-17 18:25:58

Pillow around 18 months and duvet at 2 when we moved him into a bed. Whilst in a cot we kept him in grobags.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now