Talk

Advanced search

Proud of myself!!!!!!

(6 Posts)
JARM Wed 21-Feb-07 12:05:21

After the worst day in history yesterday with the kids, I decided today would be a good day. (yesterday was one of those days where DH walked in the door and i burst into tears and he couldnt console me for over half and hour!)

So this morning, we all got up, washed, dressed, breakfast eaten, and headed off to the dreaded toddler group that I havent been to for about a year!

The girls had a fantastic time, Becca is now so tired she has crashed out and Jessi is lying on the sofa looking like she has ran a marathon!

I may be tired, but I am also pleased that I have only had to ask Jessi nicely to behave ONCE today instead of the numerous times yesterday.

After feeling like the worst mother in the world last night, I am now quietly very proud of my small achievement.

Here's to a quiet afternoon drawing/playing etc (fingers crossed)

Sorry for the long post, just needed to get it out!

WanderingTrolley Wed 21-Feb-07 12:07:45

Hurrah!

Good for you

JARM Wed 21-Feb-07 12:30:45

Thank you!

Amazing how much difference just little things make!

lissielou Wed 21-Feb-07 12:32:17

YAY!!!!! so pleased for you sweets

WriggleJiggle Wed 21-Feb-07 12:33:40

Hope you have a great afternoon. Is it sunny where you are? Being outside always makes me

JARM Wed 21-Feb-07 12:39:17

we have sunshine, with downpours! Doesnt look like we will be going far this afternoon!

THanks anyway guys, i know it sounds really silly, but after battling depression over the winter, i became a real hermit and have hardly ventured out!

Things are looking up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now