Talk

Advanced search

Nappy advice please *urgent*

(7 Posts)
lili3 Mon 02-Jan-17 20:46:45

Help me please!!! I'm currently abroad and have run out of nappies, my son is in size 6 at night and pretty much ok without one in the day... the shop (the only one around!!) on our resort only goes up to a size 4 - am I better off putting my son in these or buying some heavy duty sanitary towels and using those in my older son's pants?! There's only 18 months between them so the pants would fit fine! Thank you!!

Tubbyinthehottub Mon 02-Jan-17 20:49:54

I'd go for the smaller nappies

Lovelongweekends Mon 02-Jan-17 20:50:11

Dd2 is a size 6 but in an emergency I once had to put her in dd3's size 2 nappy to get home - it held up well considering!

Marzipants Mon 02-Jan-17 20:50:31

I'd use a size 4. My middle son uses size 6 during the night and he's been OK with his sister's size 4 overnight in an emergency. You've got to get in there quickly in the morning though, no wandering around for too long. We also had a chat about how these are special nappies NOT FOR POOS.

Have a great holiday.

isthistoonosy Mon 02-Jan-17 20:56:25

I'd use two size fours (one over the other) to catch leaks.

JustAnotherSilentOldNumber Mon 02-Jan-17 21:00:57

nappy with pants over the top.

lili3 Mon 02-Jan-17 21:11:19

Oh thank you all!! I'll grab the nappies then! We go home Friday and I reckon I have enough for the nights... didn't want to spend €19 on a small pack of nappies without seeking advice!!!xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now