Talk

Advanced search

swimming goggles

(5 Posts)
MrPoppersPenguins Sat 31-Dec-16 18:31:50

My son is about to turn 5 and swims like a fish but gets very sore eyes without goggles. He's had zoggs ones for a few months which started off great but now seem to leak. If I tighten them he just gets bright red rings that are sore! Any recommendations for good goggles for this age group? Thanks.

stuckinny Sat 31-Dec-16 18:41:12

My son used to (and still does) wear my goggles. I buy women's ones as they are usually smaller around the eyes. I'm in the US so usually buy them from a swim outlet website. I've bought speedo and TYR and both have been good.

AuditAngel Sat 31-Dec-16 18:45:24

I try to buy what the supermarket offer rather than those sold by the pool at 3 times the price!

I also find they don't last and expect the DC to go through a couple of pairs a year each. They don't tend to get lost, just get leaky

shouldwestayorshouldwego Sat 31-Dec-16 18:48:14

Ds has these they have been the best so far 7 years experience sitting outside swimming lessons over three dc They do all eventually leak/ break etc.

MrPoppersPenguins Sat 31-Dec-16 20:33:42

Thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now