Talk

Advanced search

Choked and now very upset-advice please

(8 Posts)
Soyouare2faced Sat 24-Dec-16 21:22:25

DD is 9 months and choked earlier today, luckily we got it out and after a lot of crying and vomiting all was ok, DD was upset after a clingy and had little milk sick incidents after, now we had a full house and she's seemed quite stressed, I bathed her and cuddled her, milk and people left soon after and she was ok. But now she is a nightmare, screaming the house down , won't sleep, but knackered. My DD from 12 weeks has slept very well so this is unheard of.
Could this be linked to choking?

Prettybaffled Sat 24-Dec-16 21:24:15

I can see it could be.

I know it's horrible to see. My ds2 once choked on a paper napkin his older brother gave to him and we didn't even know he had. He was clingy after.

My ds2 is now fine and I'm sure yours will be too flowers

Soyouare2faced Sat 24-Dec-16 21:30:14

Baffled, believe it or not it was a paper napkin.

I'm just laid on my bed with her, don't know what to do really

pklme Sat 24-Dec-16 21:36:52

I guess she had an adrenaline surge. I'm sure she'll settle,

Prettybaffled Sat 24-Dec-16 23:41:47

Hope she's better now and you feel less upset too. Can't believe you also had the curse of the paper napkin. Thank god both weren't on their own while we were in the loo when they ate them shock because doesn't bear thinking about.

Moodybint Sun 25-Dec-16 01:51:55

Why not call the NHS hotline number? (Can't remember what it's called as I'm in another country). If not just to put your mind at rest. It's horrible, I know. Very scary.

Soyouare2faced Sun 25-Dec-16 06:33:26

Thank you for the comments, she finally settled at 10.30pm and still snoring smile merry Christmas star

Prettybaffled Sun 25-Dec-16 06:34:40

Very pleased to hear it smile

Merry Xmas to you and all yours

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now