Talk

Advanced search

Please help me choose the right multivitamin for my fussy eater!

(5 Posts)
SakuraM Fri 16-Dec-16 19:33:04

Hello,

My 3 year-old DD, who is a very fussy eater, has been taking ABIDEC multivitamin (orange one) for over 2 and 1/2 years now. I tried a few times to give her other (more complete ) multivitamins but she didn't even open her mouth, so used is she to Abidec.
I was hoping to start giving her the chewable softies/ gummies when she turned 3 but to my consternation all those I looked up in Boots contain Gelatin.
My question is: what is the best, most complete and suitable for vegetarians multivitamin out there? I really need your help as I really want to start her on some kind of chewable multivitamin as she is likely to refuse any liquid one other than Abidec. I am also interested in Omega 3's.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Fri 16-Dec-16 19:35:42

www.gvtc.co.uk/mrtumee/multivitwithfruitandfibre.html

These are the only multivitamins my uber fussy DD would touch. I don't know about omega for kids though.

hollinhurst84 Fri 16-Dec-16 19:49:56

These are really good, lots of fruit and veg extracts in too, I've linked to one but you can view the products on the website
Not the easiest to find but I usually buy off amazon or eBay
http://naturesplus.co.uk/products/productdetail.php?productNumber=UE29918&criteria=keywordSearchResults&category=

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Fri 16-Dec-16 19:51:58

It's worth mentioning that the the Mr Tumees are chewy like fruit pastilles and the Animal Parade are chewable like love hearts.

SakuraM Sun 18-Dec-16 15:50:18

Hi and thanks for your suggestions! These products seem really interesting!

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now