Talk

Advanced search

iPad app recommendations for toddler

(7 Posts)
boopdoop Sat 26-Nov-16 22:21:20

My DS is almost 3, and likes to sometimes use apps on the iPad such as a peppa drawing one and the CBeebies one. Any recommendations for other apps which are good for that age?

Tanito279 Sat 26-Nov-16 22:23:54

The duplo games are fantastic

sanityisamyth Sat 26-Nov-16 22:24:06

I've got Hopster on my iPad which is good. There's tv programs and age appropriate games etc. My LO will be 3 at Christmas and he has used Hopster for about 6 months and loves it smile

userformallyknownasuser1475360 Sat 26-Nov-16 22:26:16

What about the off button and some suitable play time with humans?

Flisspaps Sat 26-Nov-16 22:27:36

Anything by Toca Boca is good. They're not free, and they're toys rather than games i.e. there aren't levels or scores or races - Toca City is a particular favourite.

When the DC were very little, Phone4Kids was a bloody lifesaver!

Flisspaps Sat 26-Nov-16 22:28:50

Yes, because it's all or nothing, isn't it user. You can't possibly have a mix of interaction with people AND use of electronic devices can you? hmm

boopdoop Sun 27-Nov-16 16:44:36

Thanks for your unhelpful and not needed suggestion user - I spend a lot of time playing with my DS, so maybe don't judge what you don't know. I almost didn't post this request as I just knew someone would post something like this... he only uses it occasionally, but enjoys it and i was just interested to get a few suggestions of other games he might enjoy.

Everyone else thank you for your suggestions, much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now