Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Nursing pillow recommendations please

(4 Posts)
Craftycakey15 Sat 19-Nov-16 19:47:30

I have a newborn and am finding it uncomfortable to feed my baby as my resting hand is in a splint and I really feel the weight of the baby. I am bottlefeeding and am about size 14-16 at the moment. I read that the boppy pillow won't fit around my waist. Please can I have recommendations?

SolemnlyFarts Sat 19-Nov-16 20:53:42

Mybreastfriend worked great for me despite the horrible name, got a knockoff boppy from Aldi so maybe try that first? It's very individual though I think - for my second baby i never even used a pillow, as she was too large.

Peachesandcream15 Sat 19-Nov-16 21:08:58

Argos £14.99.

Have a look? Was my best baby buy.

Youremywifenow Sun 20-Nov-16 00:57:13

Just saw you've posted twice, have pasted this in from the other one.

I just got this one, very cheap and the covers are about only £3 each (you'll need spares, I found that I tended to spill/drop my food more than baby sick but I am breastfeeding so stuck under baby for hours).
I got 2 actually, one for bed and one for the sofa. Perfect for feeding, makes no difference what size you are.

www.amazon.co.uk/Orthopaedic-V-Shaped-Nursing-Pregnancy-Support/dp/B00HTC3S2Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479602878&sr=8-1&keywords=v+pillow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now