Talk

Advanced search

Any mums in Lichfield??

(4 Posts)
raluky Wed 16-Nov-16 18:55:32

Hello to all mums in Lichfield. I am a FTM to a wonderful 5 month old boy Robert. Would like to meet mums because lately I have been feeling really under the weather and kind of isolated. I just need to meet new people. OH is mostly at work he has 2 jobs now so I am basically along email with the babysad would love to go for coffee and just have a chat! :xx

RiRi0891 Tue 20-Dec-16 07:03:48

Hello,

My lad has jst turn 4 months old, it has been a bit of a struggle as he's had colic and jst found out he lactose intolerant. Although we are coming through the other side now, I basically haven't left the house since he's been born and would love to start getting back into society before I forget how to communicate with adults. 😂

Not sure how this site works but if u fancy that coffee and a chat it would be great if u got in touch with me. X x

raluky Tue 10-Jan-17 14:21:19

Hi rieu! Hope you will see this message! I didn't check this site for a couple of weeks because I saw no one was answering and thought what's the point. Of course I would love to meet up. How should we get in touch? Are you in Lichfield? Xx

raluky Tue 10-Jan-17 14:21:45

I meant hi Riri xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now