Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Any mums in Lichfield??

(4 Posts)
raluky Wed 16-Nov-16 18:55:32

Hello to all mums in Lichfield. I am a FTM to a wonderful 5 month old boy Robert. Would like to meet mums because lately I have been feeling really under the weather and kind of isolated. I just need to meet new people. OH is mostly at work he has 2 jobs now so I am basically along email with the babysad would love to go for coffee and just have a chat! :xx

RiRi0891 Tue 20-Dec-16 07:03:48

Hello,

My lad has jst turn 4 months old, it has been a bit of a struggle as he's had colic and jst found out he lactose intolerant. Although we are coming through the other side now, I basically haven't left the house since he's been born and would love to start getting back into society before I forget how to communicate with adults. 😂

Not sure how this site works but if u fancy that coffee and a chat it would be great if u got in touch with me. X x

raluky Tue 10-Jan-17 14:21:19

Hi rieu! Hope you will see this message! I didn't check this site for a couple of weeks because I saw no one was answering and thought what's the point. Of course I would love to meet up. How should we get in touch? Are you in Lichfield? Xx

raluky Tue 10-Jan-17 14:21:45

I meant hi Riri xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: