Talk

Advanced search

Baby to toddler car seat recommendations

(3 Posts)
chloechloe Fri 04-Nov-16 19:29:39

I'm expecting DD2 next month and have lent my Maxi Cosi Pebble to a friend so need to get another car seat!

We live in town and walk pretty much everywhere, so we only really use the car for longer journeys. There doesn't seem to be much point getting another Pebble or similar as we never used it on the pram with DD1, just transferred her into the pram instead, although the Pebble was handy for bringing her inside when sleeping. I'm thinking I may as well buy a seat that can be used from birth to toddler that is both rear and forward facing.

Any recommendations?

KatyN Fri 04-Nov-16 20:29:30

We have a Britax first class and it is brilliant. Now on the second child but my 4 year old still fit in it before his little sister turfed him out.
Washable covers, easy to fit, easy to get the child in. I normally drive a 3 door car and it'/ fine in there too.

chloechloe Fri 04-Nov-16 21:23:51

Given the number of times DD1 has vomited in the car, washable covers would be a big bonus!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now