gifts for 3 yo girl

(2 Posts)
needtomovesomewherewarmer Wed 12-Oct-16 21:20:38

Dr is 3 next week. I've got some things but not surecegat to give and hold back for Christmas and need more ideas.
So far I have a snasl cokection of cheap preloved dress up costumes none aren't Disney character ones. A bat girl dress new. A stash of tat (clips bobbles jeweley lip balm) to box up. A new current model of baby annabelle. 3 little pigs orchard game.

She is has an older brother so we already have wooden kitchen/bike/scooter etc. Lots of figures and dolls house.

Thinking a playhouse for her, ds and youbger sister to share for Xmas. But need a few more ideas.

Kiddizoom? Worth it? We have a btw I camera bought for Dr previously but it's not very good and never gets used.

I don't want a leap pad or anything like that we have tablets but try to not use them too much.

She already has a toy till and some food . She loves playing shop . anything to go with this?

Shropitlikeitshot Wed 12-Oct-16 21:25:33

I bought my 4yr old neice the kiddizoom and I'm not convinced she's really bothered by it. My 2 3/4 yo is having baby Annabelle accessories for Christmas, Play doh bits, Fancy dress, A few Disney dvds. Hope this helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now