Talk

Advanced search

Age appropriate toys 14 months.

(8 Posts)
Nottalotta Sat 01-Oct-16 16:47:38

What toys do you find good for this age? Ds has outgrown his toys I feel but I have no idea what else he might like.

He loves books and has loads including musical ones. Some duplo which he's not really bothered with yet, pull back cars, etc. Thanks.

Caterina99 Sat 01-Oct-16 18:43:15

DS 15 months likes books, toy cars, stacking cups, shape sorter, ring stacker, various wooden animals and anything random he can get from round the house

Artandco Sat 01-Oct-16 18:49:46

Brio train set
Haba building blocks
Crayons and paper

All mine had from around 1, and still play with 5+ years later so worth the money

Nottalotta Sat 01-Oct-16 18:54:42

Thanks, we've got cups and rings etc, I wasn't sure if he needed something a bit more. We don't have a shape sorter though so will look out for one.

Crayons, he's just starting to have a go with, I should probably get them out more often. Thank you, I worry he's not getting enough stimulation, seems happier charging about the house and garden.

Coconut0il Sat 01-Oct-16 20:45:18

DS2's current favourites are his shopping trolley and his tunnel. He's just started to be interested in his shape sorter. Also he likes the tumble drier filter, a wooden spoon, sellotape, the brush attachment from the vacuum and my electric toothbrush confused

Nottalotta Sat 01-Oct-16 21:24:18

Haha yes some household favourites are the nail brush (ew.....) dustpan and brush and he likes going to see Henry the hoover.

He loved the pram and doll at baby group too. 😀

CousinCharlotte Sat 01-Oct-16 21:30:44

I was going to say a little pushchair or pram, ds had one at and loved it, he put his comfort toy in it.

Coconut0il Sat 01-Oct-16 21:36:07

I was going to get him a pushchair, always a winner at baby group, but it was out of stock so got the trolley instead. He fills it with all his treasures! grinYes forgot the dustpan and brush is also a favourite here!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now