Advanced search

Please help

(5 Posts)
Yasmine16 Fri 30-Sep-16 16:18:33

My so called fiancé has said he's taking our son from our home and I can't do anything about it.

He's obviously on the birth certificate, my name is on the house not his. So basically my question is: can he take my son to his parents for the weekend without my consent because he's on the birth certificate?

I'm not a mother to keep her child from their father but I don't want him taking him.

I really need some advice...

Heirhelp Fri 30-Sep-16 16:47:25

Do you live together? Why does he want to take the baby away without you?

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Fri 30-Sep-16 16:52:43

In short, yes he can, he has parental responsibility as well as you.

Unless your son is in danger the police wouldn't get involved.

You can also take your son away for the weekend without his permission.

Heirhelp Fri 30-Sep-16 16:53:16

How is baby feed? Breast or bottle.

Imnotaslimjim Fri 30-Sep-16 16:55:07

I think we need a little more information.

What's wrong with a dad taking his son to see his grandparents? There must be more to it than "I don't want him to go" and why aren't you going too?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now