Talk

Advanced search

Do I get involved

(6 Posts)
Bantambabe Tue 27-Sep-16 08:09:41

My Dd was deliberately pushed over at school last week, the child who pushed her over was kept in a playtime and apologised. Do I leave it at that or take it further with the school? I'm thinking of leaving it but making a note and if it happens again then I will go into school

NapQueen Tue 27-Sep-16 08:11:49

I always think that if something happens at school and is dealt with at school then it gets left there.

This won't be the last time your dd is pushed unfortunately but I'm sure it's just kids rather than being targeted.

Sirzy Tue 27-Sep-16 08:11:57

It happened, school dealt with it. I'm not sure why anything would need taking further.

PotatoBread Tue 27-Sep-16 10:31:38

How would you plan on taking it further and what would you expect the outcome up be? It was dealt with at the time and the child apologised and presumably it hasn't happened since.

Yes, make a note of it but I'm not sure what else you are expecting to happen at this stage

Bantambabe Tue 27-Sep-16 13:31:06

Was wondering whether it was worth speaking to the teacher just so she could keep a eye on things, but will leave it as it's been dealt with.

CalmYaTits Tue 27-Sep-16 15:58:51

I'd leave it.
And get a hobby while I'm at it,n

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now