Talk

Advanced search

Reins? Carrier

(7 Posts)
BinRaidingRaccoon Fri 29-Jul-16 21:35:35

I'm after some advice on what to buy. My son (18 months) looks a bit bored and annoyed at being stuck in his pram. I dont have a car, so walk everywhere. We live on a main road, so don't want him loose
Am i best off with reins (Little Life?), and some kind of carrier for when he's had enough?

polkadotdelight Fri 29-Jul-16 21:39:00

I only have experience with DS, he loves the carrier if he is in the mood but I can only take him on my back now as he is too big for me (can't see where I'm going for start) so you would need to be confident getting him safely in and out of a back carry alone (I'm not!).

polkadotdelight Fri 29-Jul-16 21:39:47

I tend to use reins and he likes to hold the side of the pushchair rather than my hand.

WutheringFrights Fri 29-Jul-16 21:41:53

Little life reins are great and you should maybe try a hippy chick hipseat too rather than a bulky carrier.

SharonfromEON Fri 29-Jul-16 21:42:40

CM.. I use reins and push empty pushchair till child gets tired.. builds up strength ...

Hufflepuffin Fri 29-Jul-16 21:43:51

I like normal harness reins and the boba air carrier for when they get tired. The problem with little life reins is they won't fit on in a carrier. Or you could just pop him on your shoulders! The boba air carrier is so light and compact it's brilliant.

BinRaidingRaccoon Fri 29-Jul-16 22:23:58

Brilliant, lots of options I hadnt considered. He's a chunky bugger, and has only wver been in prams...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now