Talk

Advanced search

Small things your child does

(11 Posts)
PirateFairy45 Mon 25-Jul-16 20:52:05

Something positive - What small thing does your child do that makes you happy?

My DD has a belly laugh that can make me go from a very bad mood, to being hysterics along side her.

(As well as many many other things)

Kalispera Mon 25-Jul-16 20:55:24

My daughter has a lovely giggle which she uses when something absurd takes her by surprise.

My son, when he hasn't seen me all day, will sit and stroke my arm for a while when I first get home.

AlwaysDancing1234 Mon 25-Jul-16 20:57:21

Our cheeky, stroppy, mischievous little toddler has learned to say "I uv yoooooou" and it's the cutest thing ever!

OSETmum Mon 25-Jul-16 20:58:40

DS is similar, whenever he laughs he laughs til he cries and you can't stop laughing with him!

He also twirls my hair round his fingers when he's tired and having a cuddle.

He also tells me I'm the best mummy in the world, even when I don't feel like it!

MrsDeathOfRats Mon 25-Jul-16 21:01:29

DS (22 months) gives me amazing cuddles and does kisses by pressing his mouth against my cheek/nose/forehead/neck/mouth. Or if he wants a kiss he pushes his face against my lips.
If I don't kiss him he pushes harder and harder and then squints at my mouth as if it's broken.

Also, if he doesn't get what he wants to make a small groaning noise and hangs his head. Then after a few seconds he sort of jumps and stamps his feet while giggling and runs off to find something else.

Makes me smile

AndroidAddict Mon 25-Jul-16 21:07:06

Sticks her tongue out when I ask her to smile. I have so many photos of her with her mouth open wide and tongue out as far as possible. At the same time she also does that thing with her hand where she makes a fist but the index and little fingers are sticking up. Looking at photos of her makes me crease up at times!

Mollmoo Mon 25-Jul-16 21:11:41

So so so many things.... The way dd1 mothers dd2. The beauty dd1 finds in the simple things. Watching dc play together. The way dd2 (20months) knows when she is being naughty and just grabs my face and give me a big slobbery kiss on the lips, impossible to stay mad!
When they are both sound asleep and quiet! wink wine

n0ne Mon 25-Jul-16 21:21:38

My DD has the sweetest little singing voice, it makes me hurt a little bit to hear it, in a good way

Abominablebride Mon 25-Jul-16 21:24:23

My ds who has ASD is so brutally honest that I have to laugh.

I'm a very bad singer apparently grin

SquedgieBeckenheim Mon 25-Jul-16 21:25:26

When I get grumpy DD (2) will give me a cuddle and stroke my back. This morning it was accompanied with a "sorry". I'd prefer she would let me sleep past 5am so I didn't get so tired and then would be less grumpy, but it was very cute!
She has this way of just looking you in the eye and grinning as well....

tinymeteor Mon 25-Jul-16 22:51:34

When I've been at work and she's missed me, takes my face in two hands and strokes it lovingly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now