Talk

Advanced search

Frustrated and tired mummy having a rant!

(4 Posts)
Pixiedustandluck Wed 06-Jul-16 23:07:34

So dd is teething, she has four teeth coming through. She is overtired and has only stopped screaming ten minutes ago, dd normal bedtime is 6:30pm. OH is fast asleep in bed, as his at work tomorrow.

My birthdays tomorrow and OH has already said tonight "btw I didn't get you a card from dd as I've been busy" I get he works 9 - 5 but is my first birthday and what is stopping him from popping to the shop and getting a frigging card. He hasn't helped at all tonight and I'm literally so upset with him. Doesn't help that dd is not feeling herself.

NickyEds Thu 07-Jul-16 07:56:45

Happy Birthday!

Teething is very hard and takes forever. Have you tried the usual, Capel, Baby Ibuprofen, Anbesol?

Yes he could very easily have sorted a card out. He's had 12 months ffs. If my dp didn't have to work until 9 he would still be helping at 11, unless he has an enormous commute.

What are you going to do today?

tralaaa Thu 07-Jul-16 08:01:20

Happy birthday sorry about rubbish husband mine also forgets cards yet his mean a lot to him so I told him not to upset me any more don't bother at all and I won't bother getting you cards either. And I didn't he now remembers but makes a bit song and dance about remembering!!

spacefrog35 Thu 07-Jul-16 08:04:11

Happy birthday OP flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now