Talk

Advanced search

Sorting a christening/occupying kids

(3 Posts)
Conline Mon 04-Jul-16 20:51:45

So my sons christening in a few weeks. Possibly about 8kids going to be there. I feel like they will need to be occupied for the doo afterwards, has anyone done anything like this before like getting a face painter in or something? I no it probs sounds ridiculous ha but Iv seen this before. Were only going to have the room for about 3 hours as well. And music in the background? Yes or no ? Apparently ppl have took there own just for a bit background noise...I don't want a big fuss but at the same time want it to be nice and like we've gone to a bit effort

mikado1 Mon 04-Jul-16 20:56:22

Hi there, I was in your position and we brought along playdough and cutters, drawing pads and crayons and some jigsaw and between those and food and general running around they had a great time! (Ages 3-12) It's not a long time, I wouldn't bother with a face painter. Congratulations!

Conline Mon 04-Jul-16 21:57:31

Aw thanks that's a good idea and less stressful and cheaper ha. What do you think about the bit background music

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now