Talk

Advanced search

Friendships

(3 Posts)
angelsong Mon 06-Jun-16 12:19:45

Hi, does anyone know if there's a website dedicated to helping Mums find other mums to hang out with the children together? I am feeling v lonely - I'm an older Mum, over 40 and my girls are lovely - age 5 and 6 but we don't have anyone to play with. We like going to play areas, parks, museums etc all the usual stuff but we're looking for some friends to go with as we're always on our own. We don't have any nasty conditions or have any thing that precludes us from normal social situations, I think it's just because I'm an 'oldy'. Thank you smile

jennifer86 Mon 06-Jun-16 14:45:13

Have you had a look at the mumsnet 'local' page for your area? If your daughters have friends from school or outside of school activities, could you arrange to meet up with them and their parent at another time? Also where I live there is a Facebook group for mums in the area, so might be something like that near you (or you could start one!) Hope that gives you some ideas smile

Guessinggame2016 Mon 06-Jun-16 16:17:41

What area are you in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now