What to wear to bed tonight?

(6 Posts)
Heavenscent86 Mon 09-May-16 20:10:56

My 7 week old baby has gone to bed in a long sleeve vest and 1 tog sleeping bag tonight. It is 23 degrees currently in the bedroom. I hope he won't get too cold. What are your babies sleeping in?

Pixienott0005 Mon 09-May-16 20:37:08

When my DS was born in the height of summer the grow egg said it was 26 degrees in our room, with windows open. I left him in a short sleeved vest with one of those blankets over his feet with the holes.

I dont think it'll be too cold but he could over heat in this weather quite easily.

Put DS to bed in short sleeved vest again tonight. Grow egg saying 26 degrees again! He's 2.

BexusSugarush Mon 09-May-16 21:03:04

Not entirely sure what the temperature is here, although I know it's about 20 degrees, and our 4 month old dd is currently going to bed in a thin, sleeveless vest with a thin H&M sleepsuit over the top (it has short sleeves and short legs). She seems perfectly happy in this.

Gillian1980 Mon 09-May-16 21:22:49

My DD is in a l/s vest and 1 tog grobag and its 22 in her room.

If they get chilly they'll let us know! Better than overheating smile

Dinosaursdontgrowontrees Mon 09-May-16 21:28:38

My 10 week old is in thin short sleeved vest and baby gro with a thin blanket... That said our house is always cold even in the middle of summer we are lucky if it's 20 degrees..

PeaceLoveAndJaffaCakes Mon 09-May-16 22:17:03

Oh dear i never know how to dress DS for the summer! He was born in the depths of winter so I just chucked everything at him when he was tiny!
He's now 18m and has gone to bed in a short sleeved tshirt and loose pyjama bottoms, and a 0.5tog sleeping bag. I feel like I should go and take the trousers off him now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now