Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Swore at dcs today. Feel like a complete and utter cow

(4 Posts)
NellysKnickers Sun 24-Apr-16 16:35:17

We went to local attraction, had lunch, which they bickered through. They are 5 and 10 by the way. They thenwent off to play, within 2 mins were back "he punched me" "he pushed me"........This carried on and on, I queued for coffee for 10 mins, next to be served and dc2 comes to me sobbing so off I go, sort our their issues, back to queue for another 10 mins, get coffee, sit down and it all erupts again so leave coffee, take them out to car and just erupt. I said fuck a few times and had to drive the long way home to calm down. They've been ok since we came home, Ive apologised to them both and we've had cuddles. Dc2 is the wind up merchant, he's always kicking dc1 in car, undoing seat belt etc in the car in the way to anywhere we go so normally feeling a bit deranged by the time we even get anywhere.
All you calm parents........how the hell do you do it????

KatyN Sun 24-Apr-16 19:50:14

Oh bless you. I cope by having snide comments to my husband, today we came in from lunch in the garden when my 4 year old and 4 month old had cried all the way through and he commented that the food was lovely the company fucking awful!
I also think itms healthy for your children to see that you are not super human and have emotions.
Hope you've got your coffee!!
Kx

NellysKnickers Sun 24-Apr-16 19:58:41

Thanks for response. No, never got my coffee but I did an early tea and had a large glass of wine with it grin. I normally manage to keep it under my breath but it's been building up. DC2 has just dropped off to sleep after carrying on in a similar fashion right up until he closed his eyes........tomorrow's another day..

ThroughThickAndThin01 Sun 24-Apr-16 20:01:49

Oh dont worry about it, they drive us to it at times.

I never swear. I had a 'fuck' rant at my u10 DCs for a good few minutes. I never swear! They are now teens. They don't remember it. You're doing your best, never forget that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now