Talk

Advanced search

Baby Models UK does anyone have any experience?

(2 Posts)
LariyahSpen Tue 05-Apr-16 09:29:16

Hi there

I was just wondering if anyone has used or has any experience of the child modelling agency Baby Models UK.

I sent some pictures of my daughter into them and they got back to me to say she has been approved.

The only cost they have asked me to cover is a yearly fee to cover the use of her profile, work searches and her license which is approx £75 per year.

I'm sure it's legit but just wanted to see what the general
Consensus was about this kind of thing. I'm quite willing to pursue and see how she gets on although I don't want to waste money I don't think £75 is too much to part with. But am aware this does not guarantee work.

Does anyone have any experience of this company at all?

Thanks

Fran2016 Thu 07-Apr-16 15:43:30

Hey, Personally I would avoid Baby Models UK.
I signed up when my son was a few months old, they took the money quick enough yet I never heard anything for months. Then I received an email saying he needed professional photographs which they would provide the photographer but I would have to pay for the photographs even though I had paid my registration fee for the year. I said I would use my own photographs as I had already had a photo shoot recently, I uploaded all the photo's yet never heard anything else. It says is on the "B" list I clicked to apply for the "A" list but apparently his photographs are not good enough as they haven't been taken by their photographers. The website changed and I was told I would be given an extra 6 months, I have been with them for 13 months now and not once have I had a phone call, an email or anything putting my son forward for a job. Absolute waste of money, I would look for another company.

Hope this helps
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now