Talk

Advanced search

Best budget baby carrier?

(6 Posts)
B1rdinthebush Tue 15-Mar-16 09:36:00

We are taking our twin girls to France this summer and I was thinking of buying two baby carriers to help us get through the airport. They will be eight months old (6 corrected) when we go. Can anyone recommend a carrier around the £20 mark?

We will most likely only be using them for very short periods when travelling as my back is a bit rubbish so I don't really want to spend too much money.

Thank you!

Wineandpopcorn Tue 15-Mar-16 09:41:53

Funky Flamingo is £25

Florentina27 Tue 15-Mar-16 09:49:18

Mei tai are around £25 quid, even cheaper if you buy second hand

Bounced Tue 15-Mar-16 09:58:56

I'd hire them from a sling library (Google the name of your nearest town and 'sling library' to find your local one) as that will be the cheapest option. Plus they will give you good advice on which will work best if you have back issues.

ThisWasCrownjewel Tue 15-Mar-16 10:23:28

A stretchy wrap off eBay for around £15 (or you can make your own for next to nothing) - I tried all sorts of expensive carriers and slings, and none of them did my back any favours, but I got on best with the stretchy wrap till he was about 12mths old - it's a bit of a faff to tie the first few times but easy once you get the hang of it.

itsmeyouknow Tue 15-Mar-16 17:16:22

chicco do a £15-20 on and it's fab. Really light, rolls into your bag. i prefer it to my £100+ stokke one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now