Talk

Advanced search

feeding time

(3 Posts)
Niicol90 Mon 14-Mar-16 08:19:01

Wondered if anyone could help me please my little boy is 18 days old and currently weighs 6 pound ! When born he was 5pound 5. He is bottle fed cow and gate milk as I didn't get any milk come in ! He was on infant babies but we were told to change his milk to anti reflux as he was having silent reflux all the time and I was worried about him choking. Since we've changed his milk he is still being sick and still having reflux but now has runny yellow poos to ( this wasn't the case before ) sorry for to much information! Can someone please give me some advice as I am petrified he is going to choke . Thank you in advance

baffledmummy Mon 14-Mar-16 09:37:58

OP I'm afraid I don't have experience of anti-reflux milk but if it is any reassurance, while DD was on C&G (practically from birth) she had very runny yellow poo right up to when we started weaning when they became a bit more solid...HV said it was fine and she has had no ill effects. The first few weeks are nerve wracking flowers

Florentina27 Mon 14-Mar-16 09:46:29

I you're worried just call your HV or see GP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now