colic!!

(7 Posts)
Whatwillbexo Sat 27-Feb-16 02:13:26

Screaming 3 week old with colic/trapped wind.. Been trying everything for hours! Help?!!!

Newtobecomingamum Sat 27-Feb-16 02:19:48

Hi, get you tube up and type in baby colic white noise. Select the one that says baby colic sleeps to this magic (it's got a pic of a baby sleeping on a half moon). It helps sooth our baby so much and sends her to sleep and settles her. Do it now it's amazing and in the meantime I will send you some more tips that helps us x

Newtobecomingamum Sat 27-Feb-16 02:23:37

Also if you have another device like iPad or partners phone you tube infacol I love you massage and infacol around the clock colic massage. Also, type in you tube tiger in the tree hold. Are you using infacol?

Newtobecomingamum Sat 27-Feb-16 02:27:06

That white noise up to 10hours video with the baby on the half moon has literally saved me and my hubby. It's so amazing, you need it up high ( make sure the speaker isn't aimed towards her ears though) x

Whatwillbexo Sat 27-Feb-16 02:40:26

Thankyou guys! I had tried it before sometimes with luck, sometimes without.. Bubba now fast asleepgrin

MrsPatrickDempsey Sat 27-Feb-16 07:18:32

Good link about colic

babyhintsandtips.com/doctor-tips-colic-bore-your-baby-to-sleep/

Lucy90 Sat 27-Feb-16 18:27:22

I used to put a warm tea towel over DDs pjs round her tummy. This used to
Bring loads of wind up and she would manage a few hours sleep before the next round of screaming

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now