Talk

Advanced search

Treachery of the highest order!

(15 Posts)
Penguin13 Sat 06-Feb-16 15:44:48

DH has just found and consumed my secretly stashed mummy's medicine ie a Cadbury flake I had been saving for one of those very long days after a very long night when only chocolate or something stronger will get you through till bedtime. I am outraged! shock DH thinks it is hilarious. What punishment (or consequence grin) do you think befits the crime?

CadburysTastesVileNow Sat 06-Feb-16 15:47:19

There's rugby on soon. I'm sure he hopes to enjoy it peacefully ...

Penguin13 Sat 06-Feb-16 15:57:39

I'm watching the rugby too unfortunately grin We are going to the 7th circle of hell soft play with the cousins tomorrow though....there may be some mileage in that grin

sepa Sat 06-Feb-16 17:13:29

I would take £20 from him and use that to replace the chocolate. I'm not really sure that any punishment will really make him understand the seriousness of the crime grin

Penguin13 Sat 06-Feb-16 18:29:13

sepa you may be right I fear. Perhaps a retaliatory eating of the last mini pork pie would provide a suitable lesson.....At least it's bathtime now so we are on the home straight!

PurpleDaisies Sat 06-Feb-16 18:32:19

Death is the only thing that will punish such a heinous crime. Death.

Or if disposing of a body will be inconvenient can you send your DH to the shops for another one?

HoneyDragon Sat 06-Feb-16 18:37:16

Dh asked me a question today and then PROCEEDED TO ANSWER HIS PHONE whilst I was replying angryshock

He was sent to buy me naive drinks and put up pretty shelves in my bathroom as penance. Do you need shelves or wine?

iklboo Sat 06-Feb-16 18:44:43

Naive drinks? grin cracking autocorrect

IAmPissedOffWithAHeadmaster Sat 06-Feb-16 18:48:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Penguin13 Sat 06-Feb-16 19:36:10

Sadly there shall be no restitution forthcoming as DH does not see the error of his ways. It seems death may be the only appropriate recourse he is cooking chicken and leek pie for dinner though so I may give him a reprieve as he is quite useful to have around smile

sepa Sat 06-Feb-16 20:02:33

its not about the chocolate it's about the lack of remorse.
In all honestly, I would rather the last chocolate.
Next time you go shopping you need to pick up more and have multiple hiding places

DontCareHowIWantItNow Sat 06-Feb-16 20:08:03

Ummmm I feel your pain.I just went looking for my hidden Twix.

When I questioned interogated DH about it he said he took it to work yesterday angry

He has promised to buy me a big packet to make up for it. Not the point though. I neeeeeeeeeed chocolate

Penguin13 Sat 06-Feb-16 20:13:58

I thought I had been so clever hiding it in the nursery bag as normally DH would never go near it! Next time I will try behind the cleaning products grin

HoneyDragon Sat 06-Feb-16 22:07:37

Bloody, buggering autocorrect. I upgraded my phone, I forgot how long it takes to override and control the autocorrect.

Penguin13 Sun 07-Feb-16 10:21:16

I do hate autocorrect but it does come out with some crackers. I will never forget the time that autocorrect managed to translate SIL's message into 'i hope you have lots of time for anal' gringrinconfusedblush I can't even remember what she had intended to write but it wasn't that!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now