Talk

Advanced search

Santa/tooth fairy - when?!!!

(5 Posts)
Millionairerow Sat 30-Jan-16 23:19:39

Hi sorry this is not ground breaking BUT my Son is v sensitive. He's nearly 8 but can tell the whole Santa and tooth fairy thing is becoming a topic! He just asked dad if he believed in Santa. I think his friends have been talking and he was subdued over Xmas. What do u say to urs? At 7-8 what do ur kids at???

Inkymess Sat 30-Jan-16 23:26:11

Everyone I know got their kids to think about it and decide what they believe. Some decided Santa is fiction by 8. I also know an 11 year old who still believes. She is not stupid. Her mum says she wants to believe

Inkymess Sat 30-Jan-16 23:28:20

My DD was very sceptical this year at 5, almost 6. Early Dec she wasn't sure. By Dec 20th she was convinced again, but part of me thinks it's because she loves the magic

dementedpixie Sat 30-Jan-16 23:34:31

Ds asked me questions from age 6. We got away with it for the last time when he was 8. The Christmas we just had (age 9) he knew it was me and dh that did the presents. Dd never really asked questions but says she has known for years it was us (she is 12)

Coldtoeswarmheart Sat 30-Jan-16 23:37:00

DS is 7 and knows I am the Tooth Fairy, and is clinging on to Father Christmas but I think that will go this year too, as some of his classmates don't believe. If he asks me outright I won't lie to him, but will ask him not to tell DD!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now