Teething toddler? 5 poops today! Is that linked?

(2 Posts)
MiamiNaice Wed 27-Jan-16 19:18:06

DD is 2.2 and I have had a week so far of unsettled sleep, extra clingy and off her food slightly so I thought perhaps coming down with something to start but no temp and seems well so then I thought teething. Today she started the day with a very loose poo and a few hours into the day she had a massive meltdown so I calmed her and managed a look in her mouth and saw a little bit of the back molar trying to push through, small white lumpy bit. I thought great at least I know now. She did about 5 Poops today all more solid but all looked different and by end of day her bum was so sore with nappy rash I felt so bad for her. Just now having a bath I looked in mouth again and don't think I could see that tooth cutting?!!
Can that happen? Or am i going mad already lost some of my marbles post children is the poop thing usual? I've read it is but only from a mum of a baby Teething. thanks mumsnet confused

WhenIGrowUpIWantToBeAPenguin Wed 27-Jan-16 19:21:23

I think that the extra saliva they produce when teething can effect their tummies. Not sure where I got that idea though! Hope she feels better soon flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now