Supersoft baby clothes/blankets for early baby

(4 Posts)
hownottofuckup Tue 26-Jan-16 23:30:51

A friend has unexpectedly delivered rather early. She's always bought very soft/silky feeling things for my DC and I'd like to get the same for her as I know it'll mean alot to her. Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't mind if it's blankets, bedding or clothes as long as it's super soft.

Topsy34 Wed 27-Jan-16 02:13:16

No suggestions other than check the labels of the stuff she bought you and buy from the same place

HoggleHoggle Wed 27-Jan-16 03:05:30

You can order some bamboo muslin cloths that are honestly the softest thing known to man. They're lovely.

http://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/bathroom-accessories/10412-little-bamboo-6-pack-muslin-baby-wash-clothes-new-2015.html?gclid=CO6e3P-AycoCFeTnwgod7rYHdw#foc=164&foo_k=45f2fb84203cc2cb8b158433142676fa&fo_s=gplauk

ChristineDePisan Wed 27-Jan-16 03:12:00

Petit Bateau are normally nice and soft but... This is possibly one of those occasions where you want to touch the stuff yourself rather than orderon line. Can you get to a John Lewis or similar and have a look at what they have in? Sometimes a colour dye or pattern makes fabric harder for some reason

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now