Talk

Advanced search

Co-Parenting experiences

(2 Posts)
lindsayjfm Fri 18-Dec-15 13:16:04

Hello all,

I'm new here so please excuse me if this post is somewhere it shouldn't be!

I'm writing to ask if anybody would be willing to share their experiences of co-parenting for a new blog/website I'm starting? You don't have to be a writer (I'm sure as hell not), just willing to share your experiences in a way that feels comfortable to you. Not looking for huge essays either, it could just be a couple of sentences or paragraphs. Or a huge essay!

I'm co-parenting my young son, and I've noticed it's hard to find co-parenting experiences online, despite how relatively common an experience it is. I would have really loved to read something like this when I was pregnant (I definitely had moments when I felt like I was about to embark on the impossible), and to be honest, I still would.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to reimburse you, it would only be worth doing if you felt as strongly as I do that it would be a really great thing to do.

Let me know!

Lindsay x

francai Sun 20-Dec-15 14:43:03

Hi, I'm not a co-parent, but I think it would be interesting to read about that (and in a sense, everybody is a co-parent). What has been your experience so far? How are you approaching it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now