Talk

Advanced search

High chair to booster seat

(8 Posts)
Salene Sat 05-Dec-15 01:20:36

What age did you stop using high chair and move to a booster seat at the table

My son is 15 months nearly and I wonder if he should now be eating at table with us rather than his high chair

dementedpixie Sat 05-Dec-15 08:50:53

Mine moved around 18 months.

lornathewizzard Sat 05-Dec-15 14:14:01

We moved DD to a booster seat around 15mo, mainly because the high chair was getting in the way! We had been using the booster seat for breakfast in the livingroom for months though

omri Sat 05-Dec-15 14:24:42

Ooh I've been wondering the same thing all week. Any recommendations on a booster seat? Or Are they all pretty much the same?

Artandco Sat 05-Dec-15 14:27:26

Mine used the Stokke Tripp trapp chair. It goes against table and lasts years. They used with bar across 6-15months ish, then we took off and they could climb up and down. They still use now and eldest is 6 as without they end up kneeling at the table. The seat and feet platform adjust down as they grow. Lasts to adulthood

omri Sat 05-Dec-15 14:42:48

Ha- I had the trip trap for ds 1 - passed it on to someone in need. Won't be able to ask for it back though now.
I think dd (20 months) would love to be in the same chairs as us. Will keep an eye out for some decent boosters and report back.
Thanks.

Artandco Sat 05-Dec-15 14:50:32

Ah, the mamas and papa one looks ok also

Rinceoir Sat 05-Dec-15 21:21:25

I got a portable booster seat in JoJo- DD has been using it for past few months (she's 19months now). I wish we had bought a TrippTrapp tbh though, but at this point we will probably leave it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now