Talk

Advanced search

Haribo and behaviour

(4 Posts)
Rosenwyn1985 Fri 04-Dec-15 21:47:09

Just a quick one. My son is just turned three and although he doesn't get them often, occasionally we treat him with a cake, some chocolates or sweets. Tonight we have been to a local carnival, had pizza and a movie. For after we had a mini packet of haribo. This is the third time he's tried them and he's had other types of sweets before. However, whenever he has haribo he goes kinda crazy. Tearful and screams. Gets really wound up. I just noticed tonight. Does anyone else have something that changes their kids attitude? It is seriously bizarre, I'd almost doubt it if I hadn't seen it! It's only the one brand!

originalusernamefail Fri 04-Dec-15 21:50:35

Are the other times he's had them been after busy days too? My DS is just two but if he had been out to the fair / for tea/ a movie he would have been absolutely wrecked and mire liable to playing up.

IguanaTail Fri 04-Dec-15 21:51:20

Yes - he goes bananas - he's approaching 4.

Rosenwyn1985 Fri 04-Dec-15 22:15:15

Yeah it doesn't matter the time of day and it was only just before bed time. Not particularly late. Last time he had them was a picnic! It's why I suddenly realised. It's just so weird!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now