Talk

Advanced search

Music manuscript book

(10 Posts)
Upatnight Wed 02-Dec-15 23:40:17

Sorreee - I'm sure there is a better place for this but I can't find it.
Anyone know where I can buy a manuscript book with double staves so my eldest can "compose" her piano music?!!
I will probably end up buying her an ordinary manuscript book, but she specified one with double staves, it is one of only three things on her Christmas list and I would love to find her one. No dice on Amazon or the music shop. Any musicians out there know somewhere? Thanks!

MrsLeighHalfpenny Wed 02-Dec-15 23:48:17

Dont you just join 2 staves together?

Tokelau Wed 02-Dec-15 23:49:22

I don't know about a book, but if you can't find one, you can download the paper here and make your own book or folder.

MrsLeighHalfpenny Wed 02-Dec-15 23:49:57

Or use thishttp://www.musictheory.org.uk/manuscript_paper.php

NewLife4Me Wed 02-Dec-15 23:50:06

I get mine free just google and print.
No need to buy manuscript paper.

MrsLeighHalfpenny Wed 02-Dec-15 23:50:17

www.musictheory.org.uk/manuscript_paper.php

Soz

MummySparkle Wed 02-Dec-15 23:50:30

I was just going to say the same as halfpenny. At school we just used to join two together to make it a double stave.

That way you can easily change to 3 staves if you were composing with bass clef, treble clef and voice

NewLife4Me Wed 02-Dec-15 23:52:51

www.musictheory.org.uk/pdf/manuscript-piano-nc.pdf

This is just one site that does all different types HTH, if not just keep looking and you'll find it somewhere on this site.

Tokelau Wed 02-Dec-15 23:54:10

www.vsmusicsupplies.com/piano-manuscript-paper-50-page-pad-13186-p.asp?gclid=CIzc18OvvskCFQoCwwodi-oOXw

Upatnight Fri 04-Dec-15 11:15:11

Amazing thank you!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now